, book of lists
, mental floss
, mental floss the book
Do you like making lists? How about reading list-based blogs or news articles? If so, you may want to check out mental_Floss: The Book: Only the Greatest Lists in the History of Listory.
To create The Book, the curious folks behind mentalfloss.com ("where knowledge junkies get their fix"), spent a decade hunting up the world's most fascinating tidbits and then listing them for your reading pleasure. Some of the lists in the book of lists include:
- Five Things Your Body Can Do After You Die
- Four Toys That Have Gone to War With America
- Four Food That People Actually Die For
- Seven Things Walmart Has Banned
- Five Articles of Clothing That Caused Riots
- What 10 Fictional Characters Were Almost Called
At over 300 pages and 140 lists, The Book is sure to help even the most fanatical of fact freaks learn something new. Buy it. Read it. Love it.